This manual is to help you use the product correctly; it does not represent any description on the hardware and software configuration of the product. About the product configuration, please refer to the contract related to this product (if there is), or consult to the seller that sells the product. Pictures in this manual is for reference only, if there are individual pictures do not match the actual, please prevail in actual products.
The unit provides Sine Wave output :
The unit is a built-in inverter, AC output waveform of a “Wave”. It is a waveform that has characteristics same to the sine wave shape of utility power. It can provide the cleanest, most stable AC voltage to your AC electric appliance. While traditional inverter output Modified Sine Wave output, which can cause instabilities to electrical devices, such as an electrical fan, It will even make the electric appliance arouse some noise. Appliances like refrigerators, microwaves, and compressors that use AC motors and some delicate medical equipment will be better off with a pure sine wave inverter. This product is only used for emergencies, it cannot replace the normal alternating current, for long-term use.
How to provide power for AC appliances with this product?
Connect the power cable plug of the electrical appliance to the AC outlet of the product, switch on the POWER-AC button and the unit will start providing power to your appliances. WARNING! The AC outlets, AC voltage and frequency are different according to different countrise; Please carefully check whether the product specifications are consistent with the appliance specifications before use, otherwise, it can lead to dangerous situations.
Warning: the plug standard and voltage differs according to countries, please make sure the socket standard matches your appliance before using, in case of any dangerous situations.
Please turn off the AC switch in time to save energy if you don’t need AC output function
Short circuit, over load protection: For AC output Short circuit or over load (more than 420W) situation, the AC output function will be stopped, please remove the load and press the AC button for reactivation
Some electrical appliances, such as refrigerators, ice machines, laser printers, etc ., there will be peak power during start or working mode, which lasts a very short time, but up to 700 W or above. The situation may activate the overload protection. Please remove the appliance, and press the AC button for reactivation.
How to use the power pack to supply the USB digital devices?
Connect the digital device to the USB interface of the power pack, press “USB” button, then it works.
How to charge the unit?
A. Charge through AC Wall Charger
Using the included AC Wall Charger, plug the unit into any wall outlet to charge the unit. You will know the unit is charging when the blue LED battery indicators are blinking. The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid. After the unit is fully charged, please remove the AC wall charger in time.
B.Charge from Solar panel
- Place your solar panel where it will have the best efficiency (45 digress to the sun)
- Plug into the 2.1mm x 5.5mm dc socket or small Anderson connector called “Input “. You will know the unit is charging as the blue LED battery indicator will blink and start to fill. You will know when the battery box is fully charged as the battery indicator will stop blinking and show full.
Using the included car charger, plug the unit into a 12V cigarette lighter (carport) of your car. You will know the unit is charging when the blue LED Battery Indicator lights up and blinks. The unit is fully charged when all battery indicators stop blinking and remain solid.
Attention: To avoid car battery power loss. Charging this unit through your car cigarette lighter is only available when your car engine is started.
SECURITY AND MAINTENANCE
- Do not short-circuit the unit. To avoid short-circuiting, keep the unit away from all metal objects (e.g. coins, hair-pins, keys, etc.).
- Do not heat the unit, or dispose of it in fire, water or other liquids. Keep away from high temperatures. Do not expose the unit to direct sunlight.
- Keep away from high humidity, dusty places.
- Do not disassemble or reassemble this unit.
- In order to extend the life of the product (lithium battery), it is best to charge within 3 Days
- Do not drop, place heavy objects on, or allow anything to impact the unit.
- This appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or lack of experience and knowledge unless they have been given supervision or instruction concerning the use of the appliance by a person responsible for their safety.
- Children should be supervised to ensure that they do not play with the appliance.
- Do not cover the device with towels, clothing or another item.
- The unit may become hot when charging. This is normal. Use caution when handling.
- Do not charge the unit over the required time.
- Disconnect the unit when fully charged.
- The unit should be properly used to avoid electric shock.
- Do not leave in direct sunlight.
- Do not leave in hot vehicles
- Please deal with scrap products in accordance with the regulations, do not treat the built-in battery as household garbage, so as not to cause explosion and pollution.
- The product is only used for emergency situations, it cannot replace the standard DC or AC power of household appliances or digital products.
- This product is built with a high-quality original lithium-ion battery, it has no memory effect but is high-capacity and it is durable. However, we still recommend you apply in the range of 10 C ~ 30 C, so as to obtain the optimal charging capacity.
- When charging, in order to avoid interference, please stay away from TV, radio and other electronic equipment.
- If the device has not been used for a long time, please disconnect the cable and store it away.
- Some portable devices may need to be set in charge mode to charge, see the corresponding equipment use manual for more information.
- In order to extend the life of the lithium battery, it is best to charge within 3 months and charge at least once every 6 months.
Cold temperatures (below freezing) can affect the unit’s battery capacity due to the chemical characteristics of the battery. If you’ll be living off-grid in sub-zero conditions, we recommend you keep your unit in an insulated area and connected to a power source (solar panels). The natural heat generated by the unit contained in an ins-listed area will keep battery capacity at its highest operating condtions.
Always return your used electronic products, batteries, and packaging materials to dedicated collection points. This way you help prevent uncontrolled waste disposal and promote the recycling of materials.
Your device has an internal, non-removable, rechargeable battery. Do not attempt to remove the battery, as you may damage the device.
The battery can be charged and discharged over 1000 times, but it will eventually wear out.
All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or in part without written permission is prohibited. All other trademarks are trademarks of their respective owners. Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.